Since this week, I finally can make some proofs by myself, not only the structure. This is a huge improvement for me, because I have been worrying for couple of weeks. Everything is getting better smoothly.
The new material we just learned made me frustrated again, I felt lost during the lectures. I don't know how to count the steps by using the strategy given to us. And once I saw the statement we needed to prove, I felt 'what the hell is that', it was long and having more symbols than others, which confused me a lot.
Tutorials are helpful as always. And I think for the quiz, if you have completed the tutorial problems, you should have no trouble of getting a 2 on the quiz, because the quiz is very similar to the tutorial problem. So I always come to tutorials on time, because I think attending to tutorial will improve my mark.
I'm glad the tutorial helps.
ReplyDeleteAnd do ask questions! It will save you time from spending hours to understand things on your own and you will actually (and hopefully) get things cleared up.