Thursday, 21 February 2013

Week 5

  Because of the reading week, the post for this week is a little bit late. Now, the reading week is gone to the end, the course material which after reading week is going to be a huge challenge for me.

  I just received my test 1 result before the reading week. I have done pretty well on it~~~OH YEAH.. I think the reason for that is because the test is pretty easy. And the average was pretty high as well.

  I just can do the proof structure in these days, which is a big improvement for me. The TA says that you will get 40-50% for the structure which means I can pass the course at least. But my goal isn't that, my goal is to get a high B at least for the course which is a challenge for me, because logic is one of the hardest region in computer science. Coding is not hard, but you need logic to code which is hard.

  I'm still looking forward to learn more about logic. I can find happiness in this course, such as finish one of the hard question. Hope I can get a good mark in this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment