Sunday, 10 February 2013

Week 4

  We just finished the first and the easiest part of the course. I think I have done pretty well on the test. Even though the first question is a little bit harder than the previous test, I still finish it pretty well. Here's a funny thing. I didn't see the versions of the test when I checked the solutions, and I found out the solution was totally different to my test. And I was thinking what's going on and when I saw the second version of the test, my heart back to calm.
  The course is confusing me a lot. I can't do any proof by my self. I can understand the proof by reading the solution, but I don't have any idea to solve a question since all the questions are mostly math problem. The problems are seems like basic math proof, but the idea of thinking is still part of my weakness. I think I'm far behind the course right now.

1 comment:

  1. In 2--3 weeks I think you will be able to construct some proofs yourself.

    ReplyDelete