Thursday, 28 March 2013

Week 8

  Since the course is going to the end, the feeling "lost"  becomes an common feeling which I always have during the class. During these weeks, we learned Big O, Big theta, Big Omega, the easy part for these questions is their structures are similar and easy. And even the problems seem difficult, but the actual proofs are not that difficult, still have some way to do it.

  All of these are challenges for me. Even though ,these three types of problem are similar to prove, but the detail works are a lot harder. I have a feeling that our course is not learning things, it is testing our intelligence which is given when you were born. I always get killed by those questions. Once I see my friends answer, I find how stupid I am.

  I don't get full mark on the last tutorial problem, because I didn't review before the quiz. I was thinking to learn on the tutorial. But actually, you can't not become from 0 to full just on one tutorial. I think I should focus on the course now, because it is end of the year now, I become lazy and tired and I don't put all of my credit on the course.

  Keep working and try your best.

No comments:

Post a Comment