Sunday, 17 March 2013

Week 7

  This week we just finished our second term test, which is a lot of easier than I thought before. I was afraid of having delta questions which we didn't have it on the test. The last question was still a challenge for me. I should have it clear before the test. For those questions which given us a definition of something, do we just use the last part of the definition to prove the statement? or what?
 
  Since last week, the new material was focusing on Big O. I currently felt completely lost. I think I kind of understand of how to calculate the steps of a loop, but I'm not sure. And for the Big O, I have no idea what is it. I think the problem for me is I put too much time on the test and don't listen carefully during the class.

  We don't have tutorial on the test week which is a disadvantage for me, because tutorial can help me follow the course and I usually don't like spend my time on doing questions. Tutorial really can teach me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment